Monday, January 23, 2012

Nurin.

Assalamualaikum,


aku tengok Nurin macam sedih tadi. aku tweet dia , tapi dia cakap tak ada apa-apa. hmm, okay. then aku ambil lah sikit apa yang dia post kat facebook and twitter.

" I miss you, but I'm trying not to care. I love you, but I'm trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine? "
" I don't want to be your first love. I just wanna be your last love. But, if you want me to be your first love, let me be your last love too "
" Dear Girls, Stop chasing after him, if he really wants you, he's gonna be the one chasing, not you "
" A person who truly loves you is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believes the smile on your face "


ween, aku tak tahu kau nangis sebab apa. tapi tak payah sedih sedih lah eh.

No comments:

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers